We have a packed program for today’s Legaltech Week, live at 3 p.m. ET, with a guest speaker and then our deep dive into the Casetext acquisition news.
To kick off the show, we’ll be joined by Paul Garibian, CEO of Nota, to talk about his company’s first-of-its-kind relationship with The Florida Bar, announced Monday, to provide every lawyer in the state with free access to legal trust accounting software.
Then the panelists will do a deep dive into this week’s news that Thomson Reuters will acquire Casetext for a whopping $650 million in cash.
Also on the agenda:
- LexisNexis launches a deal analysis tool for transactional lawyers.
- More stories of lawyers’ incompetence in legal tech.
- The law firm that sent the fake salary increase memo — to teach attorneys a lesson.
Our panelist lineup changes from week to week, but our regulars are:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Jean O’Grady, publisher of the blog Dewey B Strategic.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Stephanie Wilkins, editor-in-chief of ALM’s Legaltech News and the ALM Global Newsroom’s Legal Technology Desk.
Hope you will join us.