It was a short week for those of us in the United States, but there is still plenty for us to talk about on today’s Legaltech Week, which you can join live at 3 p.m. ET.
Among the stories we plan to discuss:
- Our take on Threads, the potential ‘Twitter Killer” launched this week by Meta.
- The legal tech CEO with the $110 million compensation package.
- A case of forum non conveniens and e-discovery.
- The GPS company hit with a products liability lawsuit over its alleged role in stalking and murders.
- A judge’s curb on the U.S. government’s effort to battle disinformation on social media — will it withstand appeal?
- Although lots of firms say they have a strategy to innovate their digital operations, a lot fewer really do.
Our panelist lineup changes from week to week, but our regulars are:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Jean O’Grady, publisher of the blog Dewey B Strategic.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Stephanie Wilkins, editor-in-chief of ALM’s Legaltech News and the ALM Global Newsroom’s Legal Technology Desk.
Hope you will join us.